Monday, March 16, 2009

TENNIS!

Okay, so I made the JV Girls Tennis Team at school. Which isn't really a shocker, because everybody makes it. They don't make any cuts.
So, I've never really been good at tennis. Acutally, I've never actually even played. But today, we had our first conditioning/practice and... I WAS GOOD!
We were playing these games of back and forth volley and at first, I couldn't hit it back. I could barely even hit it. But after a little while, I was sending it back over 10 or 15 times!
Tennis is so fun.
Which brings me to the fact that we had practice OUTSIDE. yeah, thats right. It was warm enough to be outside. I even wore shorts!
I am sooooo ready for summer. Laying on the beach, swimming in the lake, running around outdoors all day. Its absolutly phenominal.
I can't wait.
=]

No comments:

Post a Comment